Tuesday, November 16, 2010

personal writing process & How is school influencing your life at or up to this point?

My personal writing process is to make sure that whatever I write about I keep my audience that is reading it interested. I try to make sure that before I write, I gather all information about the topic and brainstorm. I tend to write on multiple pieces of paper and put into my own words to also include my opinion on the subject.

 At this point, I would say that school is playing a major influence in my life. I say that because I want to show my children that when you work hard at something, you can accomplish it and achieve your goal. I explain to them everyday that Education and knowledge about things in life is major. I am very tough on my kids when it comes down to school work as well as being a good human being in society. I just hope that by me working toward my goal and graduating from Kaplan shows them that in the end, education does pay off and a degree in what you love or want to do in life is most important.

No comments:

Post a Comment